Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

HDC3 12 bandpass


jarrius

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I get it some what now. And I know testing is all the key but what ones have y'all had luck with sounding good and also getting down and loud as hell for demoing and comps.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Posted

If you don't have the money to build, test, build again and test until your happy idd

Go aero ports as you can mod easier

But do you no why you want a 4th or 6th

And not a normal ported box

Posted

It was just a thought of something I want to try for next box I build I have a regular slot port box now and it sounds good and gets nasty for what I have I just wanted to try something different this upcoming year so I figured I would start getting info and start planning now. And I was planing to use aero ports for it if I feel I am able to

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...