n8ball2013 Posted October 15, 2013 Report Posted October 15, 2013 Imagine if you looked in the video game section and saw the whole thread about GTA v online THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Rell Posted October 18, 2013 Report Posted October 18, 2013 Anyone having trouble getting in games? Every time i play i get put into a session where I'm the only person so i cant do jobs and the only way to make money is kill people and rob stores Are you on ps3?
Carbon Posted October 18, 2013 Report Posted October 18, 2013 Had a free minute last night and decided to jump on. Had about $57,000. I was saving for a house. Apparently I now magically have $4,000. Im out until they fix this shit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.