Rmichael91 Posted October 20, 2013 Report Posted October 20, 2013 Dc Power or Mechman... both build dual alt kits... I'm all for overkill but cca sucks for my likings.
CLPeller Posted October 20, 2013 Author Report Posted October 20, 2013 As far as I'm aware neither of them have one for a 2011 F150. I'll try emailing them though. Check out my build! 4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/
Rmichael91 Posted October 20, 2013 Report Posted October 20, 2013 There's a first for everything bud. There may not be a mass demand being a newer model vehicle, but still plausible.
CLPeller Posted October 20, 2013 Author Report Posted October 20, 2013 Ya, I knew that being a newer vehicle I was going to be hard pressed to find one, and have pretty much accepted that I'll have to get one custom made. So far, mechman is a no go. And I have yet to hear from DC power. Check out my build! 4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/
RMac18 Posted October 20, 2013 Report Posted October 20, 2013 Try a local fabrication shop in your area. There has to be a bunch out there and I'm sure you'll find one that can fab you a dual alt bracket. You'll just have to work with them to find a location to mount it where you can get the right length belt to go with it.
Rmichael91 Posted October 20, 2013 Report Posted October 20, 2013 Toolmaker or Iraggi are options as well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.