Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

shallow mounts


Recommended Posts

Posted

The jl 13tw5 is what I use in 2door pickup here if you need the leg room

As I can do 2 in separate sealed boxes behind the seats in 5/8"mdf

I normally run them on 750-1200 depending on the budget and most are very happy

But I've found standard 8" that will (nothing like the sa8 just your standard) will the same job and the customer is more happier for 2 resions

1 price

2 they no they have 8" and don't expect much compaired to 2x 12-13" and feel disappointed compaired to other 12" on same power

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...