crescendo mids and highs recomendation for back of truck

bjohn118

so far i ahve planned i want 2 Crescendo FT-1 custom anodized black and 4 Crescendo pwx6.5 for the doors and the back in my 2010 4 door f250 and the back is going to take some modification to get it in there because a memphis pr 5x7 fits in there perfect but i want to put a 6.5 if its possible im not sure. if its not i might put them behind the seat and find somthing else to fit in the factory spot. my question is is what should i do about a tweeter in the back im not real familiar with imaging or anything like that or should i even put one in there.

or what about rockford t5s what im actuially wanting is a very good sound quality that can handle a good amount of power. i have had focal polyglass before and the k2 powers but they honestly just sound to tinny i guess is how you would say it so im oppen to all suggestions cheap or expensive but not 2000 dollars a set expensive and also is there a guide on tweeter placement and staging anywhere?

also is there a guide on tweeter placement and staging anywhere?

You can check this out. Pretty much covers all the basics of system designing. It talks about indoor and outdoor staging, time delay, ect.. but still same concept.

http://www.pispeakers.com/ssdm_99.pdf

PM me if you want some more links like it.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

You can check this out. Pretty much covers all the basics of system designing. It talks about indoor and outdoor staging, time delay, ect.. but still same concept.

that is awsome man and there is a shit pot of other good info in there thanks alot sir i will probably try to read the whole thing tommorw lol

Good luck trying to go through it in a day. I would suggest selecting a certain amount to do at a time.

I've been reading and rereading parts of it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

that is awsome man and there is a shit pot of other good info in there thanks alot sir i will probably try to read the whole thing tommorw lol

you dont need a rear stage. if anything, i like to call it rear fill.

i agree and i meant front staging im not exactly the best with wording stuff but on the rear i just dont know where to place them i dont think you would want them right by someones head but the rear door panel doesnt have enough room to mount a super tweet like the ft1 in it and i didnt know if it would sound funny if a used a smaller one in there that was a different type also thanks for your input

If you are going for SQ I wouldn't use supper tweeters.

Edit: That is unless you are going to do something like what TheScottishBear did.

If you are going for SQ I wouldn't use supper tweeters.

Edit: That is unless you are going to do something like what TheScottishBear did.

ok what would you recomend i have been looking at their mezzo line also but i have also been looking at a few other brands im not dedicated to brand i just wanna find what works i just want loud clear clean and crisp music with a wide range of frequecy response

Archived