2011 F150 with lots of bent plexiglass! *SHIRT TRICK VIDEO!*

those subs look beast :D cant wait to see more

They look just as insane in person lol. I cant wait to see more either lol. I just need time off work to do more lol

I missed out on guessing the new amp, i would have said an ns-1

Looking good man that's some beefy plexi! Love the design!

Ding ding ding! Ns-1 is correct! Ive never lifted an amp this big or heavy lol. The ns1 will be at .5 ohm. So we are hoping for gobs of power. We found a great deal on batteries. Only downfall is the minimum order is 4 batteries. They are very similar to the Northstar NSB-170 batteries, but with a bit more capacity (190ah) for a fraction of the price! We plan to try out using the existing singer 350 amp alt with the battery under the hood and see how many of these beast batteries it will take to be able to sustain a proper voltage on the ns1 at .5 ohm. Then we plan to sell the rest. If we do this correctly, he will essentially have a free battery bank!

Dayumm! That would be sweet if you can come out on top with the batteries, and man that's sick your running an ns-1! I'm kind of hoping my electrical is sufficient enough to run two 5k's at 1ohm. Would these be the same batteries that RAMM designs was selling if so i know what your talking about and yeah they seem BEASTLY!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Yeah exactly. I meant to type that in, but got distracted. Idk if i have ever seen a better deal on batts

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna see the NS1 mounted! things gotta take up the back wall!...sick build!

Thanks man, me too! And yeah its like 7 or 8 inches bigger than the aq.

Everytime I see this thread it leaves me speachless. Wish I could see this in person some day

Well, where do you live? Thanks for the kind words!

Archived