Sonic Electronix

i see venders on ebay that have new cones,coils,baskets, and motors id like to start a small reconing biz in my area im gathering up free blown subs atm to work on and play with.

where would one go to purchase there such things

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

anyone ever use the site alibaba.com found that and think i deff found what im looking for

Have you thought not only about the gear

But the warranty to many people that don't know how to setup there system

Or those that just like to push it,

Then you have shipping

Free quotes take up time as well

Don't want to put you off but where to source the good is only 1 part of many in the equation

Hey Chinaspeaker parts is closed.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

how would i know if something like this is a scam cause i think this would deff be worth doing im not entirly sure on shipping cost but theres deff a rather high profit margin on something like this

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1393622221/NG_1025CH_1500W_paper_cone_subwoofer.html

Alibaba is not a scam, however most companies listed are going to institute Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) and you'll be paying freight from China which isn't cheap. Add it all up, and to get 3 or 4 unique items you might need, factor in MOQ (you may need to purchase WAY more than you need, this will then impact shipping), and you might not be saving money. If you can get around this issues, by finding a seller with low or no MOQ, and a seller with everything you need to save on shipping, then Alibaba should work out.

Plan on getting Skype to hash out details.

The way it works is you submit your purchase inquiry, they will produce a P.I (Proforma Invoice) with purchase, payment, and shipping information, you send payment - typically bank transfers are cheaper than PayPal fees - but you lose buyer protection if Customs takes it. Plan on delivery taking 3 weeks or more.

Unfortunately that's all the help I'll be, as when it comes to reconing subs I am as inexperienced as the next guy.

thats why ive been looking into companies that only have like a 50 or i just seen one that has a 2 min order so i have a kinda minimal investement to see if i can indeed make a profit and then go from there ive sent a message to one company that makes baskets 18" 12 or 6 spoke for $1-15 each with a min order of 100 now depending on the price i can get them for that could work out rather well being they shouldnt be all that expensive to ship when compared to a fully built woofer

Shipping doesn't matter if it's a complete woofer or not, it's by weight, and from China it's expensive. Sometimes my orders cost more to ship than they do for the merchandise total alone.

Try to get everything shipped from the same company. You'll run into the issues i mentioned if you find one product here, another product there, and yet another company for a third product.

Also another fact to keep note of, most of the companies that have 1 or 2 MOQ are resellers, depending on your own needs for quantity you may save money finding their source who may have a MOQ of 20 but a lower price per item. Again, this all falls back on your purchasing power.

Welcome to the China trading game.

edit: ok one more thing to throw in, if you're planning on making real small orders of 1 or 2 pcs like you said, tell the seller that it's a "sample order" and don't imply you might only be making a one-time purchase. Sometimes you'll get MOQ pricing even if you don't hit their MOQ, sometimes they'll ship free. If you simply ask for a PI for 2x or 1x of a product, you won't get any breaks and I think it'll be hard for you to accomplish what you're trying to do.

Archived