Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4 DD 500 15's -or- 2 DD 1500 15's ?


Nick580

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just traded in some equipment and picked up 2 DD 500 series 15's from my friend who is a dealer. But, I feel like I need more than 2 15" 500 so I was thinking, should I get 2 more for a total of 4 500's or should I move up to 2 1500 series 15's?

I will have enough space for 4 15's should that be my decision. I drive a 2004 Toyota 4Runner and I intend to fit them behind the second row seating so space shouldn't be an issue. I also have the ability to build an enclosure for either option. I will also be trading equipment to obtain the rest of whatever I decide and the difference in the two decisions are $100 or so.

Another thing I will add is that they are replacing 2 Hifonics BRZ15D4's, so Im looking to do better than those (which wont be too hard)

Any oppinions or first hand experiences helps :D

Posted

If you have the space go with 4

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

If you have the space go with 4

Thanks man I think 4 is the way to go, but the 1500's don't look bad either. The 500 aren't bad im just worried that by the time I build a box and get them powered that they wont be as loud as I want them to be

Posted

most of being loud comes from the box. I know DD likes a big box so take that into account when making your decisions.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...