batt wiring

I am going to put 2 xs d6500 since that fits the factory locations and im also wanting to put another d6500 in the tool maybe 2 for good measure how maby runs of wire would I need to go to tool box to power use them and also would I want amps conected to individual batteries or would it be ok to run off the one or two in the tool box. Would I run one positive to both batteries or one to each or even 2 to each battery? And also how many grounds and do I want to take the grounds to the other batts or can I take them strait to the chassis?

Ok sounds good I was gonna do buss bars in the back but just wanted to make sure that would be good enough for all the amps im trying to run as little wire from front to back as possible because we use this truck on our farm so it makes a littke little difficult to run it under the truck so I have to go through the cab

Ok sounds good I was gonna do buss bars in the back but just wanted to make sure that would be good enough for all the amps im trying to run as little wire from front to back as possible because we use this truck on our farm so it makes a littke little difficult to run it under the truck so I have to go through the cab

You could split loom it and run it over the frame rail or through a peice of pvc piping along the frame. Seen both done with no issues at all, just base it off what size wire your running all together.

Archived