Well I just went out and bought some new gear today. Nothing amazing but it was dirt cheap. I picked up 2 Type R 12"'s And a crappy pre- fab Q-Logic Slot Port box to replace the Fubar 12 I killed yesterday. Oh and the pre-fab is only till the weather gets nicer and I can build one. I got them in and wired down to one ohm on an older Fosgate 300.1 amp. It hits pretty good. I'll be picking up a newer Fosgate in a couple of weeks. And the damn speaker pods still aren;t done. I know I know I'm slacking. I have a bunch of sanding to do today. Hopefully they'll be ready by tonight. I just need some motivation!

doalogo-1.jpg

POST SOME PICS DAMMIT!! :D the first few pics look very promising, so i keep checking this for updates and see no pics :( and then i get sad. i'm a very visual person ;) so i need pics. hell...especially if they're ready to be sanded. means you got em wrapped and glassed dag nabbit :)

Yeah problem is its cold up here! My garage isn't heated so I can only do so much. Everything takes forever to dry. And I'll post pics when they start looking a little better. I dont like that cloth I used. I should have gone with the felt like everyone else.

By the way, Those type R's hit pretty damn good. I need a better amp though.

doalogo-1.jpg