hazestorm23 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 That's cool man now I'll just wait for some vids.
kmb504 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 Yea, i was gonna take some today but my prego gf got in wreck so im at the hospital making sure the babys ok I should put some up tomorrow. Gotta get the system sounding right first haha.
hazestorm23 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Yea, i was gonna take some today but my prego gf got in wreck so im at the hospital making sure the babys ok I should put some up tomorrow. Gotta get the system sounding right first haha. Dmn hope everything is alright man .
kmb504 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 Her and the baby are good, just a little shook up
Crandis16 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 I hope that all is well with your girlfriend. On a side note you will be able to keep any kids separated in the back seat with that box keep it up My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
kmb504 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 Not quite wat i remember, but it will do. Im sure i can tweak it a little mre Click the pic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.