Plans look good man, and nice touch colour coding the basket :)

Yeah the sub will be inverted so Im matching the color with the amps. Also adding 1/4" spacers to help with cooling.

Im planning on using 3/16 copper stock for my wiring from my terminals to the wiring for the sub from the amp. So it will have a nice look and not just be some wire. considering the sub will sit in a trumpet style baffle and the amp will look the same recessed back into the front baffle of the amp rack.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Cool, so will it be bare copper then?

Yup....Im gonna polish them before I solder the speaker wire. Mainly to add some flare to the sub area.

The amp rack will be wrapped in charcoal vinyl and carpet to keep with the look of the interior. Then the trumpet recessed areas will be smoothed and painted trim black to go with the trim black areas throughout the interior. There will also be a trim ring that will be flush mounted and held in by magnets or polished allen head screws over the front baffle of the amp rack and sub enclosure to break off the transition of the carpet/vinyl to the trim black of the recess.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

HEY! I have a 69' C-10! Built Big Block and Loves to lay on the ground too....

Yeah mines many years from ready to drive....considering everything is strewn about Northwest Indiana

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I remember looking at this a while back. Good to see it going again! Still running the Hertz?

Yes sir...front stage hasnt changed. Just changing the substage. Going from a 12" ported to a 10" sealed

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived