hahaha i got 7 of these tickets. the last one i got they threw me in the back of the cop car said they were suspending my license and taking me to jail...... til my brother walked up he got nervous and called for back-up. lmfao bitch ass pig. police are haters
it happen when i have to go to the court house i always bring up the case of loud ass motorcycles you know the ones harleys :) and for some reason they say ok dont worry about it this is a warning and i live in socal

it happen when i have to go to the court house i always bring up the case of loud ass motorcycles you know the ones harleys :) and for some reason they say ok dont worry about it this is a warning and i live in socal

here in MN they just use it as an excuse to pull you over and as long as your not doing anything wrong they just give you a verbal warning.

i have lost track how many times i have gotten pulled over for my music.. but no tickets and not even one written warning.

lol dude, theirs so many fuckin threads on this shit.

aight, my story was in Joliet, day off work came to pick up my check, showing a buddie my system, fuckin old lady in the restauraunt thought I was dope dealing in my car, fuckin cops pull up behind me soon as im rdy to leave, fuckin pull me out of the car, slam me against the door, yank arms behind my back, and put cuffs on me, tell me to stfu, and search me, and my car, broke my lighters, and axe bottles, asked bunch of questions, than fuckin told me why they did it, popped my trunk, asked if i got an amp, wrote me for illegal sound amplification.

Wait! Amps are illegal?! I feel lucky that when i got pulled over they didnt see my subs and ask if i had an amp...

That cant be right tho.. Some factory systems (Jeep Cherokee Classic) have a factory amp.... :\

How much was the ticket?

and yah, they was like well, this being Joliet, we also have the right to Tow your car, so I only bump my shit on I-55 cops could give 2 shits if ur on the express way.

Preachin to the choir brotha

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

fuck a cop! in my town i was driving right behind a cop and since im hard headed and i dont care i had my shit pounding at full blast at first he didnt care but when i pulled up to red light and it turned green thats when he pullrd me over! he almost towed my car but gave me a break!

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

just a fyi for ppl that drive thru coulsa county... keep ur shit down, cops h8 the stereo stuff.... there are 2 cops every day at my old high school just waitin for ppl to f-up, ive been "talked to" bye a cop a few times (one of which i wasnt even in my vechile) i think its possibly the most retarted law ever... i think before 9 am, and after 8 am, u should keep ur shit down in residential areas, but if its 2 in the afternoon full tilt pl0x.. i dont care, damn laws

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

but car audio isnt illegal, thats what im confused about...EVERY well 99% of cars have a stereo in it...ours just tends to be a lil louder ;)

for sure.....well we dont put all this money into our systems to look at em!!! ;) ill keep paying the tickets b4 i even think about takin my shit out!!!

iv got 1 warning that is it.....(SO FAR) i am watched very well in my area tho :D

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER