Jump to content

Can't get DMM to work with my amp


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I got a new amp recently and wanted to tune it with my multimeter. So I set the fader to the rear speakers and unplugged them, unplugged my subs and the RCA cables. Put the positive end of the DMM on the positive speaker wire input and the negative into a negative input. I'm not getting any reading from my meter. i have tried multiple meters and 2 different amps. What am I doing wrong?

Amp is a Pioneer GM- d8601

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

Posted

Plug the rca's back into the amp.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Plug the rca's back into the amp.

Alright i'll try that, thanks.

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

Posted

no rca's = no signal = no output from amp.

amp cant output anything if there is no signal present (aka rca's)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2468 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...