Jump to content

Motor Club of 'Merica


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anybody ever used or signed up with the Motor Club of America (MCA)? It seems like a nice ordeal that I might give a shot to see if I can make anything out of it. There are hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of videos of this on YouTube and around the net. I'll post up some links in here and see what you all think. It's only $40 to join and then $20 a month after that but the amount you make can be substansial. (spelling?) Here are some links for you all to check out and let me know what you all think. Thanks guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3suutYHQLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-DGXLw8jYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VW5at3jMOw

http://www.motorclubamerica.net

What you guys think? I might try it just to see if it's legit, it's only $40 bucks.

Posted

Pyramid scheme

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

That's what I was thinking in the first place. Seemed almost too good to be true lol anybody know any legit ones?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2158 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...