Sonic Electronix

SunFi Woofers Recommended Box Specs?

well if you have the money to afford all the parts it cost to build those :( i need ufo motors btw pics of die!!..

then you should be able to afford a dayton tester this will give you the tiel and small parameters so you can acuratly build an enclosure to those subs specs'

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=390-806

Do you know anyone or where this has been reviewed and tested to where it's accurate or works at all?

I have one and have tested it against manufacturer's published TS numbers on multiple subs. It varies slightly from most of the manufacturer's numbers but in multiple tests I've done where I tested the same two subs 4 times each at different intervals and with other various programs running in the background, it has been very consistent.

It is also nice to find Fs of a usb after it's been broken in. Before I built the current box in my truck I tested my Zv3s, which had been played for a few months, and the Fs was about 4 Hz below published... I don't know what they were new as I didn't buy them new. In any event, I tuned the new t-line to the after "break in" Fs of the drivers and it is stupid efficient on the lows and it sounds great all the way up to 80 Hz.

Purplehaze has used mine also and he liked it enough that he went ahead and bought his own to test the subs he builds, so maybe he'll chime in and share his opinion as well.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived