Wheelz_pitch Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Would it be ok to run 3amps off of a remote, or just install a relay
RooTxBeeR Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 3 Amps should be fine. I think once you reach over 6 items on your remote you need to get a relay. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
RooTxBeeR Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Yes I have, I actually run a relay in mine at the moment while I only run 2 amps. I did however run several fans for cooling because I had cheap power hungry equipment that liked to run hot. I no longer have that issue so I just left the relay in until I put the fans back in. I did run before 2 amplifier off a single remote wire and have seen other run up to 4 off of it. Start getting higher than that and I would suggest getting a relay. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Wheelz_pitch Posted October 23, 2013 Author Report Posted October 23, 2013 Alight thanx for the info bro.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.