Sundown Audio

New Style Mmats Or New Us Amps?

RollinSoLow

ok so i been wondering on how these amps perform since i live in so cal i dont know anyone that sells them. anyone have an opion on them? bad good have balls pure trash /?!?!?i have a few old school mmats that im thinking about selling and trying some thing different and i have always been happy with the old school us amps and mmats amps

Guest Nismofreak

mmats old school amps are bad ass. They can go down to .25ohm and handle it very well. As for us amps they still make very good amp and very powerful to

mmats old school amps are bad ass. They can go down to .25ohm and handle it very well. As for us amps they still make very good amp and very powerful to

maybee for a 5 second burp, you know nothing about these amps or the US amps so please stop posting just to post

just to further clarify my post above. Theres no new MMAT's that i would ever pick over the AX series of the US amps, so thsi day i still want an ax3200de. Although i get better prices on other amps, this amp is like one oh those cars that you always wanted and it just always slips away when your so close.

just to further clarify my post above. Theres no new MMAT's that i would ever pick over the AX series of the US amps, so thsi day i still want an ax3200de. Although i get better prices on other amps, this amp is like one oh those cars that you always wanted and it just always slips away when your so close.

guess i will stay with my old school mmats then had them detuned cause the failure rate was 50/50 but then again you might seen them lettle buggers on here sooner or later

Archived