Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Hey guys, the time that i worked all that O.T. has arrived. for the next two weekends i will not be able to post anything. i will be spending a whole week in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico for my vacation. I will be leaving this coming weekend and coming back by the end of next weekend. See Y'all when i get back.

Meh, it's ok. Really nothing worth commenting on!

Lmao, looking good man! Get your ass on them and start slinging paint!

^^what he said haha

Btw, you'd have 10x the followers if this thread was in the build log section. There's a lot more traffic there.

I personally like that it's down here in fabrication tho, it's the only thread regularly updated in this section, so it's easy to find/reference.

Not that I was looking for this to actually happen (although it would be nice) but i guess This Theory went out the window. hahahahahah

Meh, it's ok. Really nothing worth commenting on!

Lmao, looking good man! Get your ass on them and start slinging paint!

^^what he said haha

Btw, you'd have 10x the followers if this thread was in the build log section. There's a lot more traffic there.

I personally like that it's down here in fabrication tho, it's the only thread regularly updated in this section, so it's easy to find/reference.

Not that I was looking for this to actually happen (although it would be nice) but i guess This Theory went out the window. hahahahahah

Haha touché!

But you aren't active enough... Not a bad thing, just saying.. SMD people are pic/update whores and attention spans are measured in nano seconds lol.

Your door is looking amazing (almost said doors are lol) can't wait to see it all together and lit up!

Oh and enjoy the vacay... Must be rough haha :)

Thanks alot. I will

Just know we (I) will be impatiently awaiting your return for more pics/updates. Haha ;)

Archived