Crescendo PWX 6.5 mid range experience?

dionysus

Not sure why you want 8 ohm in the front? are you going for SQ?

Good point, no I'm going SPL, don't know what I was thinking with the 8ohm, thanx guys for kickin my brain BA k into place :) oh and amp for now for rear doors is a T400.2 but I'm getting the CT 125.4 in a few months so I can have one amp for all 4 doors

Something I forgot to ask can I run these just off the amp? Or what would you guys recommend to run them, Im close to ordering a pair but if I have to get a processor or anything else Ill have to save up a lil more, or would I just be better off with some 6x8s or 6.5s coaxials,2 or 3 ways? The build is on a budget that's tight so just want to compair my options

where are you guys buying them from on black friday? I wanna order a few. :o

I was just ordering from there site I didn't know anyone other than crescendo to get them from but on there site the link I followed only had component sets and batteries advertised for deals, I may be missing something? But for $32 each that's a good price in my opinion, but I need to know if I can run these just off the amp or if I HAVE to run a sound processor!? Ill get one as budget allows but is it safe to run them in the meantime?

• 1 year later...

i know it's an old thread but i have a 2 neo forte pro 8"s in my front doors and while they are loud they have very little midbass, so if you're looking for midbass go for the pwx over the neo. That being said the neo's are super slim but just like the pwx they come in 4 and 8 ohm flavors..... most amps that you would use to power them are 2 ohm stable, they were meant to run multiple speakers (2 4ohm or 4 8 ohm)

I feel like there isn't that much info floating around about the neo's my first impression was disappointment (for the price) in the midbass

Archived