Crescendo PWX 6.5 mid range experience?

dionysus

Since I'm on a very tight fluctuating budget I'm piecing together my system quite slowly cause I'd rather save a lil longer and buy quality than rush it and cheap out! You can build quality on a budget without going audiopipe, hifonics ect. Not hating on those brands but you do get what you pay for. ANYWAY sorry for rambling off the post topic. I'm curious to how these 6.5s sound? Anyone running them? For $32 each I can pick one up soon and one more up when I can afford to, for there power ratings it seems to be a great buy! I know Crescendo amps are killer but any reviews or experience with these 6.5s is much appreciated as always guys! Thanks

Running 4 off an SQ 120.4 and they sound great. Only complaint is the huge push terminals, theyre a bitch to get in a tight space withouth removing and soldering. Worth more than the price they charge IMO

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Thank god for this topic, I was actually going to ask about these. I think I'll be going Crescendo for my 6.5s too :)

Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit

Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck)

(1) DC XL 15

(2) SQ q1-1200d

(2) Crescendo PWX-6's.

(more to come someday.)

How low do you guys play these? Any issues getting down to 50 or even mid 40s in an enclosed door? Website says only usable down to 85Hz but that's with 150 watts. I'll be sending about 90 watts per.

Looks like a really attractive package for (4) 6.5s and (2) silk dome tweeters for under $200 but only if they get low.......

Static drops are my bag.

Thank you guys! Then I'm for sure getting a pair for my back doors I can't believe how inexpensive they are that's awesome!

Thank god for this topic, I was actually going to ask about these. I think I'll be going Crescendo for my 6.5s too :)

Well that'll give me another sticker so I wont just have the DC one lol!

Only neg. is shipping is not included, so they will cost a little more than 32$ per.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived