Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Some of these many have seen before I'm sure and may be some new. Here are just a few I found on my computer. I'll post some more later today if my mind allows me to remember. ..........

gs_zps5dcb834d.jpgac_zpsd95bc906.jpge_zps0d8cdccd.jpgg_zps3e1453c0.jpggt_zps6bfa837a.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Posted

Some of these many have seen before I'm sure and may be some new. Here are just a few I found on my computer. I'll post some more later today if my mind allows me to remember. ..........

ac_zpsd95bc906.jpg

She should put the Remax logo on her shirt for halloween.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2356 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...