ufwzydesigns Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Any way possible you can do a shop tour video of how you have things set up? Ufwzy Designs
Red-navi-916 Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 I don't think that's a good idea Lol. But everything is just how you would picture a man cave. Cars, wires, nuts, bolts, hoses,equipment.........everywhere you look lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Emmet Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Any way possible you can do a shop tour video of how you have things set up? If it was your shop would you? Handing would be thieves pretty much a floor plan. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Jessica Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Doesn't Steve give tours of his shop all the time. He has like a dozen vids of people just showing up getting demos and shown around the shop. But I will let Steve speak for himself. Edit spelling Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
big dee Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Well if you just walk up for a demo or to see the shop he's got your ass on video and knows who you are and you would be added to a list of suspects if he was robbed . Him giving out his floor plan to some one he has no clue about or can meet in person wouldn't be wise . But then again I bet your ass if a jack ass was trying that Steve is more than ready . I bet money he's ready for a fool lol
Jessica Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Well if you just walk up for a demo or to see the shop he's got your ass on video and knows who you are and you would be added to a list of suspects if he was robbed . Him giving out his floor plan to some one he has no clue about or can meet in person wouldn't be wise . But then again I bet your ass if a jack ass was trying that Steve is more than ready . I bet money he's ready for a fool lol I am pretty sure if you see his videos you have a good idea of his layout. And, really a thief don't give two shits anything in your post. But whatever, not my shop, not my place to speak for steve. Just saying the logic people are using is flawed. He already gave one walkthrough when he bought the place, and has enough videos of it anyone could figure it out pretty easy. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
big dee Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Well if you just walk up for a demo or to see the shop he's got your ass on video and knows who you are and you would be added to a list of suspects if he was robbed . Him giving out his floor plan to some one he has no clue about or can meet in person wouldn't be wise . But then again I bet your ass if a jack ass was trying that Steve is more than ready . I bet money he's ready for a fool lol I am pretty sure if you see his videos you have a good idea of his layout. And, really a thief don't give two shits anything in your post. But whatever, not my shop, not my place to speak for steve. Just saying the logic people are using is flawed. He already gave one walkthrough when he bought the place, and has enough videos of it anyone could figure it out pretty easy. no logic her bro its just what I think from what I've read . Steve is a grown man I'm sure he has this lol .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.