Jump to content

front stage help


Benjamin Amparo

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok so I asked about the faital pro 6fe200 earlier and i ended up buying them should be at my door step come tuesday. the thing that i having trouble with is deciding on tweeters, I DO NOT wanna do hlcd due to money and space, but i also am not too sure on supertweeters, since im only running 1 mid per side that are 95 db. plus i would love to be able to just put the tweeters in the factory sail locations. two tweeters that ive recently been looking at are kicker ks25 rms150 with sensitivity of 94 would seem to keep up with the mids only 1 db difference. or the image dynamics xs28 rms 100 sensitivity of 93, not to far off. mids and highs will be ran off of ppi p900.4 i can get either of these tweeters for 100 brand new for the pair not really looking to spend any more than that. all in all i guess im asking if either of those tweeters would work in my case, if not and you can suggest something else that would be greatly appreciated. thanks

97 Lexus ES 300

Source: clarion cs702

Front stage: faital pro 6fe200, seas prestige 27tafnc/g

Subs: soundqubed hds212 x2

Amp: mids and highs PPI P900.4. subs Alpine MRP-M850

Posted

I would go with the ID tweeters. Shame to see you not going with horns but they do ask that you go the extra mile and they aren't cheap either. You could look on diyma for a pair of mini horns but they may still set you back around 200 bux used.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

If you are REALLY an Audiophile ... I'd stay away from super tweeters ...

I'm much rather tackle a set of horns ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Thanks for the help, no I'm not an audiophile but i do not like harsh highs from super tweeters so no super tweeters for me. N insurance don't think I need horns which can be super sensitive information only gave a pair of 6.5s. Besides the id xs28 tweets I've also been looking at the season neo tweets from Madisound. How do they compare. Thanks

97 Lexus ES 300

Source: clarion cs702

Front stage: faital pro 6fe200, seas prestige 27tafnc/g

Subs: soundqubed hds212 x2

Amp: mids and highs PPI P900.4. subs Alpine MRP-M850

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1584 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...