Mods Please Lock-Trade complete

CleanSierra

Trade successful with Kylar96 :) lock er up boys

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should snap a pic or two, but I've got 3 BNIB OM-1 meters that I got about 30 days ago. I'm absolutely using 2 of them, one for sub amp and one for the 4 channel. I only need to monitor my front channels on my T400-4 since the gain on my B-pillar speakers is way backed off and will not give me issues since the speakers won't be pushed hard.

I'd like to see if anyone is interested in trading for the VU-Din(not sure what they would be worth if still produced) or the VM-1.

Let me know if any of you are interested. Like I said, I'm keeping two of these without question, I just NEED a volt meter and would prefer the VM-1 for the symmetry reasons and the panel I have planned to fabricate. 3 gauges are what I'm looking to run in a panel that acts as sort of a center console under the dash in my regular cab truck. It would be nice to have:

OM-1 VM-1 OM-1

20131028_021754.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Oh another side note, I know you're pretty informed on these D'Amore products but in case you didn't know, I'll let you know. They have an adjustable pot on them, under the cover. Once you set the gain on your amp and have determined distortion, you set the pot on the OM-1 to coincide with distortion. This way it's not just a pretty LED meter, but a functional gauge to show when you're pushing your equipment to the brink and an instantaneous display of the health of your amp.

I very much appreciate it sir. I'll get this one locked up. I'll send yours when I get back in town and it's signed from the SM as well. I can't wait to receive mood D'Amore goodness. Take care and thanks a million again Kyle.

Archived