Need Quality Mids

i have a 96 deville and i plan on replacing with the the front and rear door speakers with a componet set and running a amplifier to them. im looking for great sound quilty but load enough to keep up with subs. my sub and amp set up will between 2000-4000 watts(havent picked out equipment). im really leaning towards the boston acoustics. are these good for my application and what size amp should i run to them (thinking about rockford).

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=1078

Guest Nismofreak

I heard those comps at the denver auto show. Was in a mustang gt. the speakers are very crisp and very good. Another set of comps I would look into are

morel dotech ovation

hertz Mlk 265

Focal 165 KF

and for a amp, I heard audisons are very good for the money. PM ray cuzz he could help you with a very nice speakers and amps for your budget

Edited by Nismofreak

See if you can possibly make something to mount the mids at a 45 degree angle to make them louder. Focus them up more towards the listeners. Will help alot. I could never get my mids/vocals to match anywhere near my bass, until I built a brand new baffle of mdf onto the door, 45 degreed them up and had 2 6.5"s in each front door. Just a few options to possbily try. Tips that deffintally got me louder.