'13 Charger - Populus SHCA XS Singer Tantric & Mclaren

Attention all this is my weekend hobby. I have a full time job (2 if you count sky high) so progress will only be on the weekends. :lol2: so I am going to have stuff again this weekend. I need to wash the car its dirty as hell.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Those mayhems dough.... did you sell the Obsidians yet?

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Those mayhems dough.... did you sell the Obsidians yet?

I know they sexy huh lol. No I havent you should buy them so I dont have to post them and deal with that drama. I could throw together a package with an amp too.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Shoot me a PM

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

BULLSHIT ON YOUR FULL TIME JOB!! Have a full time job, and then go home and have a night time job with a family, and still build. Stop with the excuses bitch! Get to work!!!

I work til 7pm then I do other stuff plus I have DOGS SO THATS MY FAMILY. I build when I can dammit don't you rush me fucker I don't want my build coming out shitty because I got rushed by a white guy. You get to work.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived