Sonic Electronix

anybody use knukonceptz deadner before? tell me your experience with it!

not looking for opinions of people who have a friend of a friend use it im looking for someone who has actually used the product before the regular 80mil stuff or their 100mil stuff?

couple questions i want to ask: What was your initial thought on the product?

What was the product like when you were installing it?

How long have you had the product on your car in what spots and temp and are you happy with the product?

trying to gauge some thoughts on the product and see if it would be worth buying.

Thanks for the help!

pictures of product in use ALWAYS welcome :-)

Had it in my car for about 7 months now. Had it in temperatures in my car that were easily above 115. None of it has budged a bit. I installed it when it was about 45-50 degrees out. So far its been down to 20 degrees this year, and it still on there. I can actually see the little roller marks on the deadner from where I pressed a little too hard. Just to show it hasn't changed shape over the really hot temps.

Its very tacky. (It has been the only deadner I have purchased so I have nothing to compare it to. And was easy to install. I purchased some 5 dollar roller off of ebay to install all of it.

I have pictures somewhere in my BL of it being used.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Thanks those ate the things that I like to hear might buy a single sheet and give it a look over but if second skin has some good deals on the holiday season that will def be my choice :-)

Yeah, I was running past my budget so I went for the cheapest deadner I could find, while it still being deadner

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived