Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Suspension too stiff for a 4th order?


Recommended Posts

Posted

How much space do you have to work with?

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Posted

How much space do you have to work with?

The entire back seat

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

(2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4

Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs

Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator

Arc Audio KS 300.4

*mids and highs to come soon*

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

Posted

I don't think you can fit much inside the seat. ;-)

I mean... how many cubic feet of volume do you have available for subwoofer enclosure? I would think somewhere around 28-30 cubes but you need to measure it.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5740 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...