Brandonbkd Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 I want something that records at least 720p and either records at 30 fps or is capable of being adjusted. 30 fps seems to show the flex WAY better than 60. Let me know what works best for you! FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
k3n12ock Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 I used to use a Kodak zi6. Then my iphone 4. Currently my Galaxy s3. All decent video quality but audio can be way better; then again, it's a cell phone. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Brandonbkd Posted November 3, 2013 Author Report Posted November 3, 2013 How'd the Kodak work out for you? FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
KillaCam Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 I can't tell the difference between my S3's camera and half the thousands of dollars these hipster's spend on their cannons. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
k3n12ock Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 How'd the Kodak work out for you? Mics on them are ok but will eventually start messing up which is why I sold mines. Not sure how the new ones are though. zi6 - you can hear how jacked up the mic is. iphone4 - better video, ok mic Galaxy s3 - better video because 1080p, ok mix Thousand dollar cameras (DSLR's - shit that Bryan The Ceo uses) - way better camera but idk how their mics are 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
ham4864 Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 panasonic zs19 refurnished from panasonic. does 1080p and 720p 60 and 30 fps. I think i paid like $150 for it . 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
biscuitownz Posted November 4, 2013 Report Posted November 4, 2013 I'm using a sony tx66, same one that meade has or had I believe. Fastest auto focus for any point/shoot I've had asides from my DSLR
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.