Go-N-Def Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 To get great sound is there a proper way to arrange your speakers? Meaning (my vehicle) 2003 ford explorer) my speakers are in all the door so I wanna use the original holes just use a bracket to do 6 1/2's. What I wanna know I'm I to put a comp up front and coax in rear or coax front and coax in rear or two comps in the doors. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
RidingTooLow Posted November 4, 2013 Report Posted November 4, 2013 Just do 2 component sets. Front and rear. Don't be cheap.
SnowDrifter Posted November 4, 2013 Report Posted November 4, 2013 Rear? What's that?Actually if it were me I'd do all front doors. Sound wise: deaden your doors. Play with tweeter placement ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.