Jump to content

6.5" Components for under $300


intrevic

Recommended Posts

Posted

I ran a LC7 before i upgraded to the 80-PRS and Audio Control has some qaulity equipment. Helped make the $69 Pioneer HU that came with the car sound pretty good. DD-1'd everything and i know that really helped keep everything clean sounding.

Take pics & share when you get to installing everything. Good Luck Buddy.

Posted

You will not be disappointed with the ctx's. I had them amped off a jl360/4 from the stock deck to a lc6i and they awesome

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Posted

Well I got my components in on Saturday and I'll tell you they look real nice. You can see and feel that these speakers have a excellent build quality. Now I have to take some time out to get these installed. Unfortunately I'm probably just going to have to install everything and then maybe in the spring or summer time sound deadening everything

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...