6.5" Components for under $300

intrevic

I was looking into purchasing a set or 2 of components. Now I am by no means an expert in understanding this so bare with me. I have a SSD on a t1000 and I ordered a IA 3.4 it does 75x4 @ 4 ohms and 110x4 @ 2ohms. So a few questions since my car doesn't come with speakers in the rear deck just the doors. Do I run componets on all the doors or just on the front doors and coaxial on the rear doors? How does it work each door is wire to a channel on the amplifier? I am not a tuner so I will probably run them passive and as far as my music listening goes I listen mostly to rap and salsa so I want some clear sounding speakers to hear all the instruments playing. I've searched and seen people recommending some hybrid audio imagine, jbl p660. So I am open to suggestions and if we can keep under $300 the better.

Im running a set of the Crescendo CZ 6.5 component set and love them. They also have the pro audio series PWX in a 6.5 as well and i believe all of the speakers are 4 ohm. I got my comp set for $120 off of their shop site and the PWX are $45 a piece.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

I just bought a set of Memphis M-Class 6.5" components this weekend and they sound really nice and crisp. Got them at a local shop for $329. Each speaker will get its own channel yes. However, you could bridge all four channels to power the front components only, and just run the rear components or coaxs off the head unit power. But if it was me, I would do 2 sets of matching components all ran off of the amp.

Archived