and also everything should be a direct swap on the 2 front ends I'm not sure if you'd have to change the front clip or not

and thats the other thing ive been looking into as well, my headlight has a textured plastic on it that kinda spreads out my light more and stuff, will that be a problem? i feel like it will still spread the light out various ways from the projector. i was trying to think if i could somehow upgrade my grill and lights to the split style. idk if this is possible tho.

IMG_0005_zpscbb60ea5.jpg

this is my truck but i was wondering if anyone knows if i can make it look like this?

3769111_1_zpsf97887eb.jpg

ive seen ppl do really cool hid and halo upgrades to that type of headlight but still have yet to find anyone do any kind of upgrade on one like mine

It is possible to switch the headlight styles, seems you'll need to swap to the newer style rad support to do so though. Should be a bolt up swap if you have the rad support, head lights, corners and grill. There's a few topics on it on blazer forums if you take a look around.

pgsig.png

Archived