nocturnalrites101 Posted November 5, 2013 Report Posted November 5, 2013 I see alot of ipads in dash on here, what about a tablet? How do you guys interface them with your radio? Bluetooth?
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 5, 2013 Author Report Posted November 5, 2013 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA25V13D7256i was thinking something like this. Could i just sync it Bluetooth with my deck?
Torres Posted November 5, 2013 Report Posted November 5, 2013 i have mine slide into a dock that charges it and uses an auxiliary cord to my radio. not the best connection to use. pretty sure i can get a bluetooth adapter for my radio for it to work. it's always charging when the truck is on so i'm not worried about battery drain.
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 5, 2013 Author Report Posted November 5, 2013 I see , ideally i would like to run a windows based tablet, would be way more familiar to work with. Would give me an option to run an spl right form my dash. I could hook any mass usb storage device up to it. I could run all my sound processing threw it and tweak it on the fly instead of needing a laptop. ETC ETCHowever im not sure if the radio will detect via bluetooth . Has anyone tryed?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.