Sonic Electronix

bad a$$ setup but car is a hupty why?

it was scary, So many things i could have easily cut into other than the nut. But i managed to cut it off real flush as you can see.

it was scary, So many things i could have easily cut into other than the nut. But i managed to cut it off real flush as you can see.

lol hell ya good work and there ain't no way in hell I could of fit I grinder were my h/o is

Hrm

3E8F626D-C828-4276-903C-D8653FBDA25A-743

41A44A10-8B4F-417B-A4DB-A7D4D6B17229-215

From "hoopty" looking to clean ish (just need to get rims on)

I personally didnt mind the "rough" stage..

Hell just put some white lettered tires and it will look cool

I've always wanted a Chevy truck like that

Hrm

ive got rims here for it, just need to get them into a machine shop to get center hole bored out.

its been a good truck. other then brakes, a water pump and a fuel pumps its been a good. put alottt of miles on it from going to shows, but its 90% all highway so meh!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

IMO it is what you make of it. /end

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

lol hell ya good work and there ain't no way in hell I could of fit I grinder were my h/o is

you would be surprised what you can do when your back is against a wall man.

Hrm

ive got rims here for it, just need to get them into a machine shop to get center hole bored out.

its been a good truck. other then brakes, a water pump and a fuel pumps its been a good. put alottt of miles on it from going to shows, but its 90% all highway so meh!

ya chevys are strong mofo

Looking good! As far as hoopty's go. This as a serios hobby for most of us and as we all know its not cheap but fun as hell to build something up. Thats just what we guys do. I started a couple years ago on my 03 Lancer. Plain car, its the SE model but real clean inside and wasnt real cheap here in Alaska but after 2 yrs of work i need to finish the sytem upgrade this winter and then rims/tires and paint next year. Put way to much $ in a car not worth it...You bet. But was fun and worth it to me. The GF has a 2012 Malibu and her car is next.

Breakdown:

$3,200.00 for car

$3,500.00 car audio at least!

$1,300.00 car & engine upgrades

$8,000.00 total so far.... Happy guy.... PRICELESS!!!!

Archived