Sonic Electronix

bad a$$ setup but car is a hupty why?

Hey guys just a ?me and my Wify where talking about people spend a lot of money on there set ups and have some piece off sh@t cars or trucks that belong in a junkyard why if your going to spend 2 or 3k or more in a setup why in a car that ain't worth sh@t?

because i guess its better to trash a junk car than to destroy a good car.. thats why you dont see Meade with 18's in a wall in his lexus

you wont see me putting 10k watts in my impala with a wall either.. thats what i have the expo for

So we don't ruin a good car with bass.....when you get loud you'll understand

ya but if your going toake the inside nice why not the outside its stupid right know I got my sp4s just waiting for my amp I think all be load enough

because i guess its better to trash a junk car than to destroy a good car.. thats why you dont see Meade with 18's in a wall in his lexus

you wont see me putting 10k watts in my impala with a wall either.. thats what i have the expo for

he has a bad ass Tahoe looking good rolling and loud

I asked this once. You're actually getting nice responses. They're right though- it does make more sense to beat the snot out of something that you don't mind wrecking quite as badly.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

So we don't ruin a good car with bass.....when you get loud you'll understand

ya but if your going toake the inside nice why not the outside its stupid right know I got my sp4s just waiting for my amp I think all be load enough

because thats more money to spend if you make the outside look nice....when you could just use that money to make the stereo better.

if it drives well and has all the lights operating, then fuck it.

Archived