Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How do you measure a labyrinth port


King_N9ne

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry if this is a dumb Q, I've searched on google but couldn't find anything. Im wondering how you measure the length. Do I include the thickness of the board/s? What about port width, is that included? As you can tell Im confused lol.

Thanks

97 2dr GTP

140a AD244

DH platinum group 32

0awg welding cable

SAZ-2500 / X-12

JVC Arsenal KD-A95BT

Sony coaxials and factory tweets

Posted

You draw a line directly down the center of the port all the way through the labyrinth and then measure the length of that line.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Sorry if this is a dumb Q, I've searched on google but couldn't find anything. Im wondering how you measure the length. Do I include the thickness of the board/s? What about port width, is that included? As you can tell Im confused lol.

Thanks

Besides the question, are you trying to do a tline?

Posted

You draw a line directly down the center of the port all the way through the labyrinth and then measure the length of that line.

Thanks

97 2dr GTP

140a AD244

DH platinum group 32

0awg welding cable

SAZ-2500 / X-12

JVC Arsenal KD-A95BT

Sony coaxials and factory tweets

Posted

Sorry if this is a dumb Q, I've searched on google but couldn't find anything. Im wondering how you measure the length. Do I include the thickness of the board/s? What about port width, is that included? As you can tell Im confused lol.

Thanks

Besides the question, are you trying to do a tline?

I had one custom made, need to confirm the tunning and port area.

97 2dr GTP

140a AD244

DH platinum group 32

0awg welding cable

SAZ-2500 / X-12

JVC Arsenal KD-A95BT

Sony coaxials and factory tweets

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5740 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...