Home Town High School Rivalry

Today is big game everyone in my home town/city looks forward to every year. I live in a city with a population of around 110,000. This game brings in up to 27,000 people to watch the game at our local collage (NMSU) stadium. Is been noted as being one of the top 10 rivals in the nation.

Link to a short story about it.. http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-opinion/ci_24477240/dawgs-trojans-among-nations-best-rivalries

Just really wanting to hear if you all have any big rivals in local town/city and how big to they get?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Im from Lakeland FL. We have one of the best teams in the nation almost yearly. We produce nfl players left and right. To name a few theres the Pouncey twins (one plays for steelers other for dolphins) and chris rainey(rb for steelers as well).

We play Ft Lauderdale and it gets big same when we play Oceola.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=890636

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

We don't produce many NFL players from here, but there has been a few...

The whole week here gets intense with the trash talk between friends and family it all a lot of fun but really just seeing such a huge turn out for a high school game is nuts.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yea, thats how we are. My dad can remember going to Lakeland games and watching Ray Lewis from the Raves play against us. Kind of cool knowing that watching these kids play is really as big as it gets.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Sioux Falls SD here and my suburb team just got our asses handed to us by one of the public schools. 65-35 so that's how my nights going..

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived