CleanSierra Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 Not sure if you guys have already seen this or if it's even a useful tool. I haven't checked the math on any if it yet, but I will when I get home. This COULD be a quick reference guide for calculating vent area and length of port for desired tune with the amount of airspace you have to work with. It's also got a conversion( the page I'm linking) for square to round port area. Let me know if it's useful: http://www.car-fi.com/techcenter/vent5.htm Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
BoomZoom808 Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 Looks pretty close to the specs I came out with for the box I just built. Pretty cool find now I know where to look it I ever want to change it. 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
vw passat Posted November 10, 2013 Report Posted November 10, 2013 the black numbers are the port are per foot?
CleanSierra Posted November 10, 2013 Author Report Posted November 10, 2013 The black numbers are port length for desired tune within a desired internal volume. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted November 10, 2013 Author Report Posted November 10, 2013 This is really the link that I wanted posted: http://www.car-fi.com/techcenter/ventconvert.htm Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.