My New Blazer Work Log(3/26/08 Half Of Wall Tested)

just bought some more knukonceptz klm wire

30 feet of both siler/blue 0/1 gauge

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

About how much did that aluminum bar run you?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

10$ at home depot.. i will have the battery install pix in a lil bit and it looks like im drawing too much power through my lil 16 gauge wires they get decently hot when i turn the lights on so.... im gonna upgrade to some 8 gauge or so in the next couple of days...

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

this is the plug thats giving me the heat looks like some rewiring is due very soon!

Posted Image

batt installed but not cleaned up yet

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

pva...

Posted Image

lots-o-cups

Posted Image

if i have enough money left over there will be 8 of these on the outside of the truck... these are just test sets :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh and btw i got rid of the heat problem.... i just added another relay to the extra lights..... so thats already fixed. and also there are 2 12 terminal barrier strips mounted on the back for the speakers connections, etc. and the aluminum plates are also mounted only thing else to do on those is tap the holes so i dont need nuts on the other side.

Archived