ksagvold Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 just got board and started building a woofer. just decided to see how hard i can make a little 6x8 Rockford Fosgate Punch coil slap. RMS 60 watts Peak 120. yea its not going to be the best 18" woofer out there!!!!! By any means!
Miguels Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Trayten Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 Lol sounds interesting.. Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck) (1) DC XL 15 (2) SQ q1-1200d (2) Crescendo PWX-6's. (more to come someday.)
skittlesRgood Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 hahaha, I think I can already tell how this will turn out but it sounds like a fun way to kill some time and learn a little. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.