Where 2 get AGM

I bought one from Remy battery, then i got one from Sears. Either way its about 179-189 after tax and core, or shipping if you use remy. That is for a group 34 AGM. I can't find a better price, unless you know where to get a blem battery.

Crescendo had batts that are not terribly expensive for Group 31s. A local Batteries Plus will have some options too. I believe the ones at Batteries Plus are X2 brand, they are like gray and blue.

Remy is a good option as well, they should have options. The really good deal that they had where Group 34s were dirt cheap, that deal is gone :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i wish we had that kind of prices over here...i'd have at least a dozen batts installed in my toy...

'92 toy rolla EE90/AE92 1.3lt 12 x 8inch beyma (mids) 6 x beyma CP21-F tweeters(highs) 4 x 15 SPL Dynamics SPL380 D2(walled) 2 x ESX Vision 2500.2(mids,highs) 1 x SPL Dynamics D9-XS(subs) 4 x stinger SPV70 + 5 X SVR platinum 3500P batts 157.2 official on db drag comp-157.3 on same comp but eliminated...still a work in progress... Team Hxomania Trikala http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156885-lil-noisy-toy-rolla/

Archived