bediaram Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 I am going to purchase a Rockford T500 and need a pair of 10s to go behind the 3rd row. I have a couple of options JL Audio W3s in the there HO box RE SRX or Rockford P3s. I am open to othere brands just need something clean for her. Thanks 2008 VW Passat Pioneer Navigation Memphis 4 channel Mojo 6.5 components Memphis M5 4th order DD M2B
jarrius Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 I would not really use any of those brands there all good don't get me wrong but JL and RF subs are really expensive. I have not tryed the new re audio but I heard they where meh from what they us to be. Try looking in to soundqubed. They have the new hds line that is 600wrms dual 4ohm subs for like 80 bucks. Also I would look in to may be sundown 8's or even the m38 by dc audio. They may cost the same or a bit more as the other brands but IMO they will sound a lot better Edit: RF amps I would use all day I just don't care for there subs but that's just me. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Soccerballzs Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Hey guy in Columbus had the RE subs and did a 149 on T.L. I removed my 3rd row seat and just run single HCCA 10- 134 T.L. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
bediaram Posted November 12, 2013 Author Report Posted November 12, 2013 I'snt soundquebed DD? I dont mind spending $400 for both woofers I just need a clean sub I was also looking into MTX 8000 or even DD1500. The thing with DD you need a ton of space.I appreciate your input maybe Image Dynamic will see not going to get this installed untill after the holiday. 2008 VW Passat Pioneer Navigation Memphis 4 channel Mojo 6.5 components Memphis M5 4th order DD M2B
jarrius Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 No dd is a different company but both are great brands. And soundqubed likes big boxes also for my 1 hdc3 12 I have a 2.6 cubic foot box. And me personally I would not use mtx eather by once again that's just me 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
timc31610 Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 What year is the Durango? My GF drives a 99 and I put one Alpine Type R 10 newest model with an Alpine MRX-M100 in a 1.46 cube box and its ridiculous. I am rebuilding the box soon because it's a bit peaky. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
bediaram Posted November 13, 2013 Author Report Posted November 13, 2013 She has a 12 I am going to be using my old subs 2 12inch orions 500rms each but im giving that to my bro inlaw around spring so I need a back up system when he takes them. I am leaning towards the RE SRX 600rms great sub for the money. I am curious about the dual 10 inch W3 JL has in a HO box put the price is crazy. 2008 VW Passat Pioneer Navigation Memphis 4 channel Mojo 6.5 components Memphis M5 4th order DD M2B
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.