Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Whats the best recone for a tc sounds epic 8


310_cutty

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm currently trying to get ahold of tc sounds for sn epic 8 recone. But since they havnt replued to my emails or answered my calls for the last two weeks i gotta see what other options I have!

What would be me best option?

Posted

Psi wont do a 2" coil sub. get with splaudio on mobileaudioforum. He built the recone for my epic 8" for around $50.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Psi wont do a 2" coil sub. get with splaudio on mobileaudioforum. He built the recone for my epic 8" for around $50.

Dude

Good looking out bro, I got two recones coming from Splaudio at a bomb ass price!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6292 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...