Project............civicduty

Looks like your making some progress bro.................how many more days till you get back that little plastic card with your photo on it.......................... ;)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

what do you think of the brown wheels now.... i really like them it's different then the all the ricers with 17s that live in siouxfalls....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes

what do you think of the brown wheels now.... i really like them it's different then the all the ricers with 17s that live in siouxfalls....

well you will be diff reguardless cause youre boosted and will show most of em up.. but with the brown id rather see brown.. but paint that bitch white with a cf hood and she will be the sex

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

i'll have more progress pics tommorrow..... timmay was there today making fun of me.......HAHA

where the hell are those pix.... :wacko:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived