Second Skin Audio

SlamingSuburban's new enclosure

CleanSierra

Baffles glued and screwed. Slight roundover on the outer ring for the subwoofer. I've started to fill screw holes and I did a rough knockdown with 36-80. More updates later today. I'm on a body working tear today and this body filler sands like a fucking dream

20131120_143530.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Port dividers/braces are glued to the bottom now. This should make a clean looking port. I rounded front and back to smooth out airflow, plus I recessed them into the port. The top side of the port extension will get fiberglass across top edges(sub side not port side) and that should discourage it from EVER moving.

Pics of dividers:

20131121_180906.jpg

20131121_180936.jpg

P.S. Thank you for those of you watching, I appreciate it :)

Looks really damn good.

That's a lot of port. Wow. I know you know what you are doing though and this will be built just right for the subs and power being put to it.

Looks really damn good.

That's a lot of port. Wow. I know you know what you are doing though and this will be built just right for the subs and power being put to it.

It's got just A'"little" port haha. You know all the guys that live by 12-16" per foot right? They'd shit Twinkies if they knew how much port per foot this monster has :peepwall:

Looks really damn good.

It's got just A'"little" port haha. You know ask the guys that live by 12-16" per foot right? They'd shit Twinkies if they knew how much port per foot this monster has :peepwall:

They would say you may as well infinite baffle it, but like I said, I know that you know what you are doing and this bish is going to sound good. Dude should be real happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived