Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

SA X Box Help


gattiboy13

Recommended Posts

Posted

SXBoxSpecs_zps69dde6e8.jpg

Sundown has sent me this to use as my box. The only problem is that 12" is the maximum between my back hatch door and back seat. How can I modify box to fit that? Do I take 2" from depth and add it to length to accommodate, and add 2" to port length too?

Posted

Use torres RE calc is off. Plug in their dimension and play with the number to keep the Port area the same and cubes the same but still fit your max dimension requirements

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Use torres RE calc is off. Plug in their dimension and play with the number to keep the Port area the same and cubes the same but still fit your max dimension requirements

What are you talking about? I'm sorry I have no clue...I don't have any programs, Sundown did this for me.

Posted

Use torres RE calc is off. Plug in their dimension and play with the number to keep the Port area the same and cubes the same but still fit your max dimension requirements

What are you talking about? I'm sorry I have no clue...I don't have any programs, Sundown did this for me.

Make your depth 10" and extend the width to 35"

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5496 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...