Sonic Electronix

I'm done with the Grand Prix. I'm selling the SXs to a friend and buying two more eD nine.1s, 3 more yellow tops and pushing two Fi BTL 15s. 8 cubes net @ 35 Hz. Subs up, port back wrapped in graphite micro suede.

This is my new vehicle. I got it for 15000.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?&def...&ref=srl#vdptop

Current Setup : Nothing
2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

Something along those lines.

Anyone know how much an excessive amperage 14.6 volt, 300 amp alt will run me.  I have their phone number but won't be able to call them til tomorrow.

2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

i can get it to you for 475 plus ship i think.. nate said the prices were changing alot..

let me know what he says and i will call him for the homie hook up for you.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ok, I just threw a bunch of numbers together and came up with what I think is a very accurate price.  Since I already have the amps they are not included in this.  For everything; BTLs, batteries, wiring, ring terminals, battery terminals, h/u, front stage amps, CDT comps, MDF, suede for box, and everything else all the way down to the can of black spray paint for the inside of the port will cost $4596.75.  The amps are 1400 so that is a grand total $5996.75.  It's a little more than I originally figured but hey, the more the merrier (spelling) right?

2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

i can get it to you for 475 plus ship i think.. nate said the prices were changing alot..

let me know what he says and i will call him for the homie hook up for you.

hey do you know if they do custom brakets too? i may jump on that vs my hvac install

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Hmmm.. someone on another forum told me 290 for a 250 amp 14.6 volt EA alt.  I guess I'll just call today.  I might try and use my stock alt.  A guy on ICIXSound was running 6 NINe.1s as opposed to my 4.  He had a battery on each sub and what he called "strategically placed grounds. He used his stock Ford Focus SVT hatch alt and said he was getting less than 1 volt drop.  Think he was sitting at just under 13 with the load on it.  NINe.1s are rated at 12.5 volts. 

2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

go with DOm please...I know there are mixed reviews but ive seen alot more probs with EA then iraggi

what about ohio gen?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer