Maxima passenger axle problen

Hey you may want to check the other side best to do both sides. Check NAPA.

i checked the other side and it looks newer the the passenger.Plus the car was hit on the right fender that may have contributed to the failing axle.

I paid $400 for the car to fix and sell it. But ill make sure everything is in tip-top shape before i do that.

Edit :It needs power antenna,fender,hood supports and axle. And i will put a radio in there with usb and aux.(a good used one)

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

I still shop at Advance Auto Parts online, yes sometimes there parts suck . But I go to retailmenot online and snag some coupons 20 bucks off 50 is my favorite, and 30off 90. I used to fix cars shade tree style. I've used them coupons a shit load of times.

I never tried advanced auto. But I always get my CV shafts from auto zone cuz of the lifetime warranty they offer, but if you're trying to sell it the warranty doesn't transfer over I don't think. So I would just look for the cheapest cuz they all seem the same pretty much.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Autozone carries good half shafts for my platform. Maybe go look on maxima forums?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I never tried advanced auto. But I always get my CV shafts from auto zone cuz of the lifetime warranty they offer, but if you're trying to sell it the warranty doesn't transfer over I don't think. So I would just look for the cheapest cuz they all seem the same pretty much.

Advance gives lifetime warranty with orginal receipt needed. Price check Advance with the retailmenot coupons, all you have do is order online and pick up at your store.

I purchased a used 98 maxima from a police live stop auction($400)dance.gif. I do not know the history of the car. Most of there cars don't come with keys. I got the started with in the first hour of receiving the car saturday but was able to get a key made on Monday. I noticed the check engine light on so i hope it was nothing major. I scanned the codes and got 2 pat.gif(P0600 & P1605)

I have read a few things about the P1605 code but really don't know where to start The battery was dead and sits at only 12.3 volts overnight.
(Battery is on my todo list)

Whats the first and cheapest thing to check and rule out first.
I do have an extensive collection of tools.

My plan is to fix the problem and sell it for a profit.
I just hope i don't have to put a lot of money in to. If i do that i'll just keep the car or maybe break even.

So far i'm $80 into it.pat.gif

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Archived